The SPE Permian Basin Reservoir Study Group is hosting a luncheon at the Midland Petroleum Club on April 13, 2022, 11am-1pm.
The topic for the luncheon, “What’s Shakin’ Basin?” will feature Josh Adler, Founding CEO, Sourcenergy and Laura Capper, CEO, EnergyMaker’s Advisory Group.
The presentations will be focused on the commercial impacts of Seismic Response Areas (SRAs) in the Permian.
Topics to be discussed:
- Correlation or Causation: What is causing the rise of seismicity?
- What and where are the SRAs?
- How do SRAs impact oil production?
- Which operators and disposals are affected and how much production (barrels and $$) is at risk?
- What is the current regulatory and industry response?
- What are the practical strategies to defend your assets and mitigate risks?
Seating is limited and these events tend to sell out quickly. Register now!